Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Is Anybody Out There?

Really?  June 15th was the last time I posted?  Oh my...didn't know it's been that long!  Sorry.  I just can't seem to keep up.  It's a good problem - right?  I also have this preconceived notion that I need a photo every time I post.  So, here's my photo...



This is a photo that Tracy Thompson took of the crew in our visit to Maine (back in late June/early July).  Quite a colorful family - aren't we?  We had a really nice visit with my in-laws in the York Harbor area.  Beautiful beaches, trolleys, birthday parties, lobsters, quaint little New England towns, vintage finds, family time...what more can you ask? 

I'll get more photos up of CHA later this week. 

Thank you to everyone that keeps checking in - I appreciate the support!

Jill

 

2 comments:

  1. I can imagine how busy you must be right now. My life has been crazy and I don't have a business to take care of on top of everything else. I am glad that CHA was such a huge success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Looking forward to hearing how CHA went for Jillibean. :)

    ReplyDelete