Monday, August 9, 2010

They're Bathroom Books, Mom...

We're potty training Miss B.  As most of you know, she has a mind of her own.  We've been trying since the beginning of the summer but haven't pushed it.  When we got the tuition bill for Preschool, I realized we only have a couple of weeks get this done!  So, we started hitting it hard last week.  We went straight to Dora undies and it hasn't been so good.  I spent the other night searching the internet for tips about potty training.  Leah and Kami were done in a week...not Brooke!  Soooo, with the help of microwave timer, Nick Jr's Dora potty chart, lots of suckers and books...we're on our way! 

By the way...according to Brooke, those are her bathroom books. ;)

Have a good one!

Jill

1 comment:

  1. We're right in the middle of that with our Aimee. We got her some Dora undies and we're rushing her into the bathroom every 20 minutes or so and sometimes she's agreeable and other times not. The other day she told me, "No! I don't want to go to the bathroom! I HATE going to the bathroom!" But, the last couple of days she's gone all day without hardly an accident so we're making progress. Good luck to you! I don't remember it being this hard with the other two. I'll have to print out that Dora chart for Aimee.

    ReplyDelete