Friday, April 16, 2010

A couple of cards to share...

Yes, it's been a while.  I scheduled waaayyy to many classes, events and projects together!  That'll teach me!  Blogging's been on the brain again which is a good thing.  I like to blog but sometimes I just run out of things to blog about.  If you have any suggestions, pass them my way! 

On to the cards...if you check out the Cord Camera blog today, you'll see these cards and more.  They all use the Jillibean Core Impressions cardstock which I must say I LOVE! 

This card has the flour tortilla flower on it which was one of my very first designs.  It looks great on the green!  Oh, and I'm loving little mini tags like the Avery white ones.  Stampin' up now has a punch and mini stamps to stamp inside...so jealous I didn't think of that! 
















Lots of scraps used for this card...loving that butterfly! 

Oooh, I snuck some Making Memories felt flowers on there!  Jillibean needs more felt, huh?  You can't see them but I used lots of 3L foam squares to pop out the Olive Sugar paper and the Sprout. 

BTW, I'm giving away 3 packs of Core Impressions cardstock...check out Bean Talk and the Cord Camera blogs!

Have a great weekend!

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment