Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Crazy Fad...













These things are popping up everywhere around here!  I got a phone call from a friend last week that they were on a search for the "silly bandz"...little did I know, these things are all the rage around here!

I'm not sure how I was able to purchase 2 packages at a local toy store that same day.  I was in Hallmark today and there's a waiting list for these things.  She said there's 200 people on the list!!!  What?  For some silly rubber bands?  Why didn't I invent these things!!!!  I was just googling the name to try and get a pic and I found a blog and FB page that's all about silly bandz.  Really? 

Today, Leah came home from school and said that her teacher banned them.  Probably a good thing...starting to see some caddy little girls because of it. 

Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. i just sucked one of those up in my vacuum today because the kids wouldn't put it away. no idea where it came from. probably some kid at school.

    ReplyDelete