Monday, April 26, 2010

Fun Bits are Back!!!

Shall we continue where we left off so many weeks ago....

Fun Bits for the week of April 19th...

  • Hubby and I enjoyed a date night this past weekend!  It's been quite some time and yes, it's sad that our date nights end at 10:00pm so we can come home and go to bed.  We really enjoyed the movie "Date Night" with Tina Fey and Steve Carrel even though we watched it from the 2nd row in the movie theater and my neck hurt afterwards. ;)
  • Since Leah lost her 2 front teeth, she can now touch her tongue to her nose.  We are such proud parents!
  • Brooke has started potty training.  Unfortunately, it's not going quite as fast as it did with Kami and Leah.  Everything is on "Brooke Time". 
  • Leah has started soccer again this spring.  She's playing with the same team as in the fall and they've improved quite a bit.  Leah took the ball the whole way down the field on Sat and scored! 
  • Kami has problems with pronunciation at times.  Yesterday she asked me if I liked peckles which sounded more like pecker...she meant pickles.  One of those moments that I just stop and think...what did she just say?
  • Leah explained to me the other day that a certain bee hanging around on our deck was not a honey bee but a carpenter bee.  It looks like Dad (the entomologist) has been sharing some of those random facts spinning around in that brain of his. 
  • "No" is Brooke's favorite word right now.  Go figure. 
  • I had my first limo ride last weekend - in a Hummer limo no less!  I had a great time with the girls at Heather's bachelorette party!  
  • I shared this pic on Facebook.  Lovin' Brooke's look...the diaper and snow boots!  It is cute how they're cuddling. 



















Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment