Monday, March 21, 2011

Fun Bits for the week of 3.13.11

Fun Bits for the week...

*Leah received her report card/comments - guess what...she's a perfectionist.  She doesn't like to get things wrong and won't answer questions if she thinks she doesn't know the answer.  Sounds like her mama to me. ;)
*Laina and I started on a mid-show release - it has some cute summer-themed details in it! 
*Day 1 after spring break has started...Leah is "bored".
*Hopefully Lily's new meds will help cut out some of the seizures she's been having.
*Hubby and I enjoyed date night Friday night with a good meal and Les Miserables!  Thanks babe for the tickets!
*Brooke was heard singing Lady Gaga's "Born This Way"...born this way, born this way, born this way, trick, trick, trick, trick, born this way, born this way, born this way.  Yeah, I know, she should not be listening to that kind of music anyhow.
*I learned this weekend that our new neighbors are both Purdue graduates - hubby is excited....well, as excited as he gets. ;)

Here's a pic of my dancin' girl...



Have a great week!

Jill

1 comment:

  1. She is a cutie! It sounds like you had a fun week.

    Mid-show release? I guess it's that time already, huh? I can't wait to see!!

    ReplyDelete