Saturday, March 26, 2011

Need Some Inspiration?

Wanna know where I go to look for inspiration?  Google of course...that will take you anywhere you want to go, that's how I get most of our soup names....I just google words that pertain to the design and find a recipe that fits.  I look to lots of other places for design inspiration - catalogs, magazines, design books, home decor books...I get color combinations from just about anywhere.  I have been looking up typography and letters for a couple different reasons.  I need to spell the remainer of S-O-U-P for my office and I need large letters - I have the "S".  Also, I'm wanting to do a fall line about typography. 

Here's so stuff on Etsy I ran into...

Personalized Boutique Custom Boys/Girls Baby Child Name Wood Block Letters -- Nursery -- Hanging -- Elephants Leaves -- Green Blue White

You can view more of Oh My Buttons and Bows here.

Retro Modern Wood Letters- "AT" symbol in red

Love these letters from EdiesLab.

vintage coffee bean bag chairs

How cool are these vintage coffee bean bag chairs!!!!  You can see more from Blanaid (Ireland) here.

Shut the front door 18x22 handmade sign

Love this and want one for my office. ;)  This comes from WilliamDohman and sells for $175.

CHECKBOOK COVER - Vintage Colored Typewriter Keys

Here's a cool checkbook cover...this is being sold by Two Polkadots

So much cool stuff and so little time to explore. :)

Have a good one!

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment