Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Break...

Yay!!!  We finally have sunshine!  Man the winters are gray here.  I'm thrilled to see some tulips popping up, the grass is beginning to turn and I can see some growth on the trees. 

The girls, hubby and I enjoyed the St. Patty's day parade last weekend.  Here's a couple of pics...


Sorry if you saw this on Facebook on on the Bean Talk blog - it makes me giggle everytime I look at Brooke's face.



Big balloon for our little town. ;)   It was windy that day so I'm sure the string holders got an arm workout. 


Cutie patutie in her shamrock shades..



Mom and Kams - staying warm.



These funny blow-up Leprauchans.  See them every year!



That's the "good" smile. 

Hope you have been enjoying the sunshine!

Have a good one!

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment