Sunday, October 3, 2010

Doorn, Netherlands...

Greetings!!!!  I'm too exhausted to download my photos, but wanted to let you know that Kimber made it.  She ended up being re-routed through Chicago and flying to Amsterdam from there.  I was VERY happy to see her.  I boarded my plane still not knowing if she was coming or not. 

It's been great here!  Like I said, I'm exhausted.  Jet lag combined with 4 classes, a make n' take session and helping Kimber with her 2 classes has kept me oh so busy, but the people are soooo nice and this part of the Netherlands actually reminds me of the states.  It's very green with lots of trees, little shops downtown, funny-friendly people, good food and a scrapbooking store ;) 

I'm finished with my classes so we are headed to an older part of Holland tomorrow.  A place where they still wear wooden shoes.  Lots of pics, I'm sure. 

Thanks for your travel prayers.

Jill 

6 comments:

  1. Yeah; well....don't believe everything they say to you :-).
    But I'm sure you're gonna have fun today!
    It was nice meeting you and Kimber, and my sister (Trouble) and I are really hoping to see you and Kimber next year again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved meeting the two of you! Enjoy your trip today and have a safe flight home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister and I had a lot of fun during your workshop yesterday. I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay in Holland. Have a save trip home. I will email you the photo of that crazy mushroom later today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a lot of fun....
    See you two next year?

    Lfs!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there ; )
    did you like volendam???? and the restaurant...
    please show us your photo's I'm really curious how you look : )

    big hug
    loes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey 'boss', how are you? Did you enjoy Volendam and the other places you went to? Hope you had a safe journey back home. I'm sure Eric and the girls were happy to have you home again. I so enjoyed meeting you and Kimber.

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete