Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ugh...

You know how I put up this really nice photo of the sky...


Well, it really doesn't look like that outside.  It looks more like this...

Stock Photography - dark blue stormy 
sky. fotosearch 
- search stock 
photos, pictures, 
wall murals, images, 
and photo clipart

Kinda-sorta.  My trip to the Netherlands has not started off so good.  First off I got a call at 5:57am telling me that there was weather in Newark (where I'm flying through) and that they were offering me an earlier flight so I could get my connection.  The earlier flight meant I needed to be at the airport at 7:30am...yikes!  My original flight was at 1:30pm so I had left a few things to do in the morning before leaving for the airport.  Thank goodness I prepped more last night to try and give myself an easy morning.  This did not happen.  I didn't rush too much but I did forget my ipod, had to write out some checks for bills on the way to the airport and realized on the way out of the house that the phone charger was not plugged in leaving me with an uncharged phone (and headed overseas)!  Ugh.

Now, I'm sitting here in Newark and Kimber's flight has been delayed.  She may or may not get here which means she may or may not make her connection.  If she doesn't, she'll start all over tomorrow and get into the Netherlands at 7:00am on Saturday.  We teach on both Saturday and Sunday.  Ugh again.

Can you send some good vibes this way?

Hopefully better news tomorrow. 

Jill

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jill, I am so sorry!!!!!

    I hope today is a better day.. :)
    Saying a prayer that the rest of your trip is full of smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...so sorry it wasn't a great start to your trip. Hope Kimber made it on board with you. I'm thinking about you and can't wait to hear how things go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so happy you both made it safe and sound to the Netherlands. It was awesome to meet you, Big Bean. ;-) You're such a sweetheart. It was fun assisting you at your class. You and Kimber are a great and fun couple. Hope your Sunday classes were as good as the ones on Saturday. Have fun on Monday. Don't forget to send me that picture of you and Kimber in Volendam costume. Or will it be shown on the Jillibean Soup blog? :-) Have a safe journey back home.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete