Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Couple of Cards to Share...

I posted these on the Bean Talk blog a couple of weeks ago but thought I would post them here - better pics.  These cards were used for my Celina class and an upcoming class at B&B.  Hope you can join me!


Love how simple this card was.  It's a 4x8 piece of olive colored cardstock folded in half to form the card.  I sanded the edges of the orange damask (yes, I still have problems saying that word) paper and tore it in 2 places to reveal the backside houndstooth print.  I punched a 2.5 inch circle and cut it in half to form the red half circles on the sides.  Then I added 3 stacked Jillibean canvas flowers and voila! 

Another simple (but cute) card!  Again, I used the orange damask and houndstooth paper (Shell Macaroni from the Pasta Fagioli line).  Overlap the red houndstooth with the orange damask.  Attach a 2.5 inch brown cardstock circle to the patterned paper base.  Hang it slightly over the edge and trim the excess off.  Ink the blue heart and adhere it with foam squares.  Add the button and sentiment.  Oh, and another little thing I've been doing alot lately...cutting the "v" in the sentiment so it looks like ribbon. 

Have a good one!

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment