Monday, September 20, 2010

Fun Bits for the Week of 9/12/10....

Fun Bits for the week of 9/12....

*Lily celebrated her 8th birthday on 9/8.  She has the gray hairs to show it. ;)  She's our dog in case you didn't know. ;)
*Leah decided to carve her name in our kitchen table.  She received her first grounding.
*Brooke looks too little to be attending preschool.  Her teacher says she's the perfect little student.
*Both Kami and Leah are taking dance classes this year.  Tuesday evening after dance, Kami sat down at the table to eat and said "I still have my tard on". 
*While discussing being a Mom, Kami insisted she was having 3 kids and when they grow up, they would tell her that they were "bugging her".  Wonder where she heard that?
*Today, I heard Brooke singing Justin Bieber "Baby, Baby, Baby, whoaaa". 
*I just found a dollar bill in the bathroom garbage upstairs.  Who knows what else has been thrown away!
*Two weeks ago, I enjoyed a weekend with the girls - Stephanie Hunt of Bella Blvd and Nikki Sivils of Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker.  It was such a nice weekend!  We spend the weekend at a scrapbooking B&B in Illinois called Lets Get Croppin.  Steve and Susie are the owners and we enjoyed visiting with them.  I left feeling re-inspired.  Love those gals.  Here's a couple of pics...

We also had a little visitor that came with Nikki...his name is Alfred.  Alfred is the cuttest little Yorkie mix (I think) and he recently had a run-in with another dog.  Unfortunately, the other dog won and Alfred was left with a drainage tube, stitches in his neck and several other bruises and bites.  He slept most of the time he was there and didn't really want to socialize with the rest of us.  On the last day, he did let me pet him which made me smile.  Here's a pic of Alfred with Nikki.  He only has a couple of teeth, so I loved getting this pic with his snaggletooth sticking out!

Have a great week!  Thanks for stopping by!

Jill

1 comment:

  1. I think I'd stick with the Katy Perry "California Girls" and Ke$ha's "Your love is my drug" that I heard Brookie singing rather than Justin Beiber! :)

    ReplyDelete