Monday, September 27, 2010

Fun Bits for the Week

Fun Bits for the Week of September 20th...

*I finally got to see Leah play soccer!  This was her 3rd game (we were out of town the first one and I was out of town for the 2nd).  She did great but seems to get tired faster.  She scored a goal and assisted on a second.  I'll have pics next week.  My laptop (with my pics on it) needs a new cord - the last one was smoking last week. ;)
*I've started designing my collections for the January CHA show.  It seems like we just finished shipping for this last release!  Think bikes, party hats and vegetables.
*Brooke attended her first Sunday School class.  I walked by the Nursery and realized I would no longer have children in there.  Made me sad. 
*Kami is in the 93 percentile for height.  She's going to be taller than all of us!
*Leah had a major meltdown today over pants and boots.  This chick is only 7..
*Brooke loves school and when asked what she did today just talked and talked and talked.  She loved learning about "wed" and "gween" apples. 
*Kami and Leah wanted to ear money the other day to spend at Justice.  I would totally pay them but neither one wants to do any hard labor to earn their money!  They spent about 10 minutes cleaning up walnuts in the backyard and then they were done.  I gotta whip these girls into shape!
*The new TV season caught me off guard!  I don't have my DVD set-up yet! 

Have a great week everyone!

Jilsy

No comments:

Post a Comment