Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm leavin' on a jet plane....


The day is here...Netherlands, here I come!  Can you tell I'm excited?  Excited, anxious, nervous I forgot something!  I'm also nervous that I'm not going to be able to find one of these...



Most of you know I LOVE my diet fountain drinks!!!!  They do have diet coke over there but seriously, they don't use ice.  I've asked...

Oh and hopefully I won't burn down the place with one of these...


I didn't realize I was going to need a physics review to understand which appliances do what and what I need to do so I don't end up without a hair dryer!!!!  Wish me luck.  I might be wearing hats the whole time if I can't dry my hair!

I'm sure I'll have lots of photos to share!  I'm taking my laptop so hopefully I can load some while I'm there. 

Have a great weekend everyone!

Jillibean

No comments:

Post a Comment