Friday, April 1, 2011

Bitter-Sweet

I'm thrilled to have so many people apply for our design team - so many talented people I should say, but it's really hard for me to let people down.  I know that people purchase new products, they try new techniques, they re-write their application 10 times so it sounds just right.  I know this and that just makes it even harder for me.  I don't want anyone to feel like it wasn't worth it.  Please keep trying.  Many of our past DT members were either guest designers or we've seen their work before and really liked what they did with Jillibean products.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for applying, it means the world to me that all of you support Jillibean Soup.

Here is the new team:

2011DTAnnouncement

Congrats to the ladies!  I can't wait to see some of the great new stuff you cook-up!

Jill

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for another chance on the team, Jill. I am sure that it wasn't an easy task to choose the team with so many amazing people applying; I just feel humbled to be a part of it all. I enjoyed last year so much and look forward to working with these ladies as well as you and Kimber.

    ReplyDelete