Monday, April 11, 2011

Fun Bits for the Week...4.4.11

Fun Bits for the week of 4.4.11...

* Lily (dog) started her new meds this week and seems to be doing fine.  The funny thing is the meds come in the form of treats and she's hesitant to eat them.  Before we had to stuff her pills in a treat and half the time she would spit them out!
* I lost 6 pounds but quickly gained half of it back with my trip to Wisconsin.  Hopefully this weather can get me back in gear!  I'm supposed to be in a bathing suit in 2 weeks (indoor waterpark).  Yikes!!!!!
* Kami told Eric today that her boyfriend Decon "broke up with her because he has a different girlfriend"...she's 4!  I can't wait to see Decon's Mom on Wednesday to see what happened! ;)
* Brooke said we were eating at Max & Sunday's tonight ...it was a combination of Max & Ermas and Ruby Tuesdays. ;)
* I'm looking forward to a women's retreat with our church this weekend.  I could really use some spiritual guidance these days.
* Eric is filling out paperwork for a second set of school pictures for Leah...I don't understand why they take them twice a year now?  Yes, I know, to make more money....  Seems crazy to me.  They have digital backgrounds to choose from and I choose none of them!
* I really enjoyed my trip to Wisconsin this past weekend. The Scrapbook Store in Greenfield was beautiful...thank you Beth and Angie!  My students were very friendly and well behaved ;).   Love seeing Stephanie from Bella and I visited her offices.  Jen and I had a good time too! We just giggle and it makes me feel young again!  Here are a couple of pics...


Jen is absolutely giddy about being published for the first time - her first try at applying!!!!!  Congrats Jen!  Way to go!


One side of the classroom...there's Stephanie in the middle...notice she and Morgan are talking.  I had to keep a close eye on them to make sure they were following directions! ;)


Cupcakes by Beth!  Yummy!  She even made the cute sugar pics on top out of Jillibean paper!


Some Jillibean goodness.  They had a cute banner and pinwheels hanging up for me. 

What I don't have a picture of is of the Thrift store that's right next door to the Scrapbook Store.  They had hundreds (maybe even thousands) of 2nd had Barbies hanging up on peg boards in the entrance on on the walls - oh my, it was quite creepy!

That's it for me!  Have a great week!

Jillikins

No comments:

Post a Comment