Monday, April 4, 2011

Fun Bits for the Week of 3.28.11

Fun stuff going on at the Yeg house ...the week of 3.28.11

* Brooke yelling "who dranked out of my Jesus cup"...one of her older sister's VBS cups...made me giggle.
* Leah finally started soccer - she's been ready but the weather has not been cooperating.
* Lily (dog) and hubby have been fighting over snoring time at night - they go back and forth...dog...hubby...dog...hubby.
* Brooke and Kami making their babysitter laugh until she cried with their singing of Katy Perry's song "Firework".
* Saturday morning I found myself watching Yo Gabba Gabba (which I can't stand) but only because Jack Black was on the episode and I couldn't believe he would wear that orange suit!
* Thoroughly enjoyed game night with the neighbors and friends.  Nice to have some non-Jillibean fun!
* Happy Birthday Uncle Jeff - 4.4.11
* This is how kids get dressed in our house without supervision...


Have a great week!

J-i-l-l-o

1 comment:

  1. Tell Leah I'd let her out of the house looking like that! Love the necklace ;)

    ReplyDelete